BCC Grants Opening in July 2014

Grants Opening July 2014, if you require any assistance, please contact my office on 3403 2180.

Wynnum Manly Suburban Initiative Fund This Fund supports community projects that build stronger communities in Brisbane. Applications are now open and close once funds are allocated.  This year’s allocation to Wynnum Manly Ward is $55,000.00. Applications for funding can be made by community organisations for local projects, with the minimum grant is $250 (GST exclusive) and the maximum is $10,000 (GST exclusive) per organisation. To apply go to http://www.brisbane.qld.gov.au/community/grants-awards

School Tennis Partnership Funding is available to provide financial assistance to Brisbane state, independent and private schools to construct new tennis facilities or upgrade existing tennis facilities for school and community use. Grant is now open until 25/8/14. To apply go to http://www.brisbane.qld.gov.au/community/grants-awards

Partnering for Public Netball Courts Partnering for Public Netball Courts This Program provides financial assistance to community netball clubs and Brisbane state, independent and private schools to construct new netball facilities or upgrade existing netball facilities for community use.  Grants are available for up to 50% of the total eligible costs, with a maximum of $50,000 (GST exclusive) per court. Applications can be made for more than one court – funding will be determined by the number and quality of applications received. Applications are now open and close Monday 25 August 2014. To apply go to http://www.brisbane.qld.gov.au/community/grants-awards

Suburban Crime Preventions This Program provides funds to suburban businesses and not-for-profit community groups and sporting clubs for projects or services that will help deter crime and improve community safety in their local suburb and community. Applications for this grant open on 21 July 2014 and close 20 October 2014. Funding amounts range from $1,000 to $10,000 and applicants are required to provide 20% of the project costs with Council providing the remaining 80%, up to a maximum of $10,000. To apply go to http://www.brisbane.qld.gov.au/community/grants-awards

School Sport and Recreation Facility Upgrade Program This Grant provides financial assistance to Brisbane state schools to fund the upgrade of existing school sport and recreation facilities to increase community and school use. Grants are now open for funding amounts from $5000 to $20,000. Closes 25/8. To apply go to http://www.brisbane.qld.gov.au/community/grants-awards